Search This Blog

Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Walk in the Park - Winter; is it finished yet??

24x18, oil on panel
Over the past several months I have been reworking or finishing up paintings instead of starting too many new works. Because I have become more critical of what I deem "finished" I have not really posted many of them yet. Here is a painting I posted in January and February of this year while it was in progress; Wow, it has really come a long way. It was one of those paintings that I was just never quite satisfied with. One of my friends had written me a very in-depth critique of this after I posted it in February, and she was so spot on. It just took me awhile to get it all formulated in my head and then down in paint. I basically reworked the whole darn thing. It is heading to The Framed Image for their "All that Glitters" show coming up the first Tuesday of November. Hope you can stop by. 

2 comments:

victoriasart said...

This painting sold last week!

Travelingrant said...

I am so glad this sold, it is a very worthy painting.