Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Off to Vacate - Beaches, Art, Family and sight seeing

See, a lounge chair waiting for me!
 The Gulf Coast off of Florida is the first stop. Looking forward to some beach time.

Then to the Atlantic side with a day trip to St Augustine perhaps...
Flying to NJ/NY to see some Art - imagine that. And John Singer Sargent AGAIN. Gustave Klimt and The Wyeth's might also be in the cards.
Family time in upstate NY and NJ will be a treat. Here is my cousin on my last visit east.
And the Jersey Shore...the repairs should be near completion from that epic storm a few years back. See you when I get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you really know how to frame a photo to make the most of the texture and dimension. It makes me feel I have been in the scene. I wonder how long the sun shines on that Jersey shore. LNB