Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2016

Randy Higbee Gallery 6x6 show


Just a wee note to let you all know that I got the 3 pieces I submitted accepted into the Randy Higbee Gallery for the annual 6x6 show. The gallery is in Costa Mesa, CA the month of December. I had one accepted last year out of three and it sold. Sure hoping I sell at least one again but all three of course would be lovely. Randy has posted all accepted paintings on http://www.dailybrushwork.com so you can see them online.
Below is the only one of the three I have not posted on my blog. It is coming out of Glenwood Canyon on I-70. A year ago I went to Glenwood Springs with my two adult children to take in the hot springs. What a lovely time it was, too. Gorgeous weather and outdoor pools. I could use a bit of that right about now, too.
Homeward Bound, 6x6, oil on panel

No comments: