Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Activity in the Alley

Yesterday, coming home from walking the dogs I noticed the lineman down the alley across from my garage. I have painted this alley before, "A Great Fall Day" so I am somewhat familiar with the subject, but I zoomed in on this one to get the truck and worker at the other end of the alley. It was about 11 a.m. and I figured that gave me an hour to capture this before they broke for lunch. With that in mind, I picked a 9x12 canvas and worked quickly. The same van on the left side was at work at the same house-again. I would love to know what is being done that requires so much attention. The house is a Denver bungalow and I think it is an electrician's van. It was another beautiful day in Denver and I am thrilled that I was home to be able to take advantage of it.

No comments: