Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Discovery


Today I was once again trying to photograph some paintings. I tried to use natural north light. Interesting thing happened as you can see in the photo above. The one I was trying to photograph, came out totally washed out; the ones on the other easel in the middle of the room actually look true to color...So, it looks like I need to move the paintings further away from the window rather than closer. Took me long enough.
The paintings on the easel were just painted this weekend. The top one is another attempt at the homework of gray harmony, as is the washed out painting in front. The pear was just something I wanted to do last night after dinner. A 25 minute study.

1 comment:

Aloha Sistah said...

Always new tricks to be learned...