Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Save the Date!

PAAC Annual Juried Show
The annual Plein Air Artists of Colorado juried show will open Friday, September 8, 2017 at the Mary Williams Fine Arts in Boulder CO. The Gallery is located at 5311 Western Avenue, Suite 112, 80301. The phone number is 303-938-1588. I have two paintings juried into this show from my joining the group again this past January. I had taken a long hiatus from painting plein air with PAAC but I am happy to be back at it and then getting two paintings accepted. The show will be up through the first week of October so come on down and check it out. Although the majority of work will represent the fine state of Colorado, know that there will be work from other states as well. You do not have to live in Colorado to be a member!
One of the pieces juried in I painted on a lovely day in March at Wynetka Park.

Hope to see you at the opening! Next year I heard that the annual PAAC show will be in Durango in conjunction with the annual Destination Paintout. I think that will be a blast!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of assisting in unwrapping the works that have been shipped to the gallery...the preview shows some real winners...

No comments: