Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

finishing touches

I touched up a painting I did this summer while staying in Fraser with my friend, Marie. It is a view I have painted before - so here you see them both. Some what of a difference, but I think still recognizable as the same place.
Above is the view I painted in 2006 - and below as I saw it this past July 2008.

Today I worked on paintings in progress. Just a few minute touch ups on the paintings from the plein aire event that ended Monday that I won't bother to repost as the changes are negligiable. The major rework was on the b&w to color painting posted last weekend. The photo I took this afternoon does not do it justice, so I will try again tomorrow.
Here is the more complete parking lot behind the Bail Bond buildings that face 13th Avenue at Delaware Street in Denver.
P.S. Y'all need to leave comments on the blog, please. I do appreciate the emails, don't get me wrong. The thing is, I would really like to get a dialogue going online so that we can all be a part of this adventure.

No comments: