Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Apples 3 to One

Apples Three to One, oil on panel, 6x8, $150
 Here is the 4th painting for the 30 paintings in 30 day challenge. This may be harder than I expected. Although I did not have high expectations to painting every day, I have been painting every day thus far. What is going to be my downfall is photographing and posting every day. I just don't want to take the time it takes to do that on top of everything else. I mainly use natural lighting for photographing my art work. Being that I currently go to and come home from work in the dark this is going to present a problem. I had anticipated this so what I am thinking is that I just may not post during the week much. I will post when I can and will probably skip those days paintings altogether. I am sure I hear a big sigh of relief that you want be bothered with daily posts for a month!

I had already painted today's painting when I wrote yesterday's post so it has 4 apples. I promise that tomorrow's posting is not fruit or has 5 of any one thing in it! It really was just by serendipity that these past three days worked out this way. I set these little gems onto my laptop stand and did this quick little still life.

http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/2015/01/thirty-paintings-in-30-days-day-four.html

No comments: