Tonight, I accomplished the first cardinal rule and that is my canvas is covered. I stepped back down to an 11" x 14" board. Since the model did not get up on the stand until an hour after the start time, I think I did well. Unfortunately, that is about all I can say for it. I did exaggerate the eye even though I had a profile tonight not the 3/4 I was directed to do. In the painting, I did notice the ear is too small compared to the drawing and the neck is to thick, among other things. I am posting the drawing I did first, as I need to see just how far off the drawing in the painting is. I did the drawing in just over one 20" session, so I did that faster, but this is one hard angle with added foreshortening. Not too many things to think about! I may have to start the painting over on Thursday now that I have a clearer eye - the painting is not even close to the drawing as far as proportions go.