Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

New painting found new home

Urban Garden, 30x30, oil on linen in its new home
One of my recently finished paintings found a home this month. A thoughtful, generous and loving husband bought it for his wife's birthday. He told me he found her looking at it so many times online (and it hasn't been on my website all that long) that he wanted to surprise her. So I delivered it in person on her birthday and she was surprised! Both in seeing me and the painting. She was delighted and is very happy to have it where everyone who walks in their home will see it. His wife is a friend as well as a former co-worker of mine from back in the day when we worked at Emily Griffith Opportunity School (since updated to Emily Griffith Technical College). I am, of course, grateful to them both for their support of my work. Thank you Ron and Linda! I think it looks great in your front room.

For more information on this painting see the post from December 2018.

No comments: