Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2022

Randy Higbee Gallery online 6x6 show

The Longview, 6x6, oil

I took the reference photo for this on the Gulf side of Florida. That is where my favorite beaches are. I was captured by this boy in his lime green garb watching the paddle boarder. It felt like he was thinking "I could do that!" That can do attitude, along with the colors is what motivated this little gem. To access this and to see the show, https://onlinegalleryshows.com/collections/2nd-annual-6-squared-online-exhibition-and-sale/artist-victoria-ekelund

SoCal Sunset, 6x6, oil

This scene was from a restaurant we went to for my sister's birthday. Where it is specifically, I can't remember. It was up the coast from Ventura is the best I can come up with. I liked this silhouette against the sun setting as we ate.

 

No comments: