Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

You Looking at Me?

Here is a painting I have been working on for a few months. I think it is just about finished. I took the reference photo at a small French Bistro in Denver called Z-Cuisine. Excellent food, by the way. I had thought about cropping the second table out of the piece, but then decided I liked the second table and the fact that there are three different scenarios among the 4 people visible. The man looking up is viewing an art piece that is the chandelier. This painting is 30" x 20" and I wondering if I should submit it to a National Juried show. I still have not heard back on whether my "red truck" painting has been accepted into the Paint America show. They keep moving the date back as to when the list will be published.

No comments: