Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

another Quote

It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.
~ Napoleon Hill

I have been told that I am very open with sharing what I know or my own experiences with other artists. I am not a famous artist or even a very "successful" artist, but I do have a passion and I want to share with those who want to learn the little that I know. The best compliments I got at the Friday Art Walk Opening was from those who said I inspired them. Music to my ears.

1 comment:

Aloha Sistah said...

Napoleon Hill was right about that and quite possibly much more. And while you may not yet be famous, I can't say I agree with you about not being successful. Indeed you have had many a favorable or satisfactory outcome. I myself enjoy them on a daily basis. Your recent winning entries are further evidence of this. So the question arises, how do YOU measure success?