A few weeks ago, in my effort to get outside and paint, I tried to paint this scene in my back yard. I wiped it off when I came inside as I just was not satisfied with it. I really wanted to give it a go, so I worked this up that same weekend and then left it alone as I wasn't sure I liked it, either. Yesterday I put it on the easel to see where it would go. Looking at the photo I just took, however, I see a few things that need attention. I totally forgot to finish the trunks of the trumpet vine on the fence. And I think another allium is needed to the right of the two on the left just about where the curve in the trumpet vine trunk is.